Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The morning after!



Well yesterday was my big come back to the gym! Its been almost 2 weeks and it was time! I went for the Chizel It class and then had my personal training session. Then I went back to the gym for a new Boxing class! I am feeling IT today! The class was a lot of fun plus it was a great workout! We started with 2 minutes of  jumping rope. I forgot how much of a workout jumping rope can be! We did four of those two minute jump rope sessions to start off. Then we moved into various stations where we did punching bags and squats with medicine balls and other workout stations with punching bags in pairs. We ended the class with sparing with a partner then switching after 10 minutes. My shoulders and back are feeling it!

I also went by the Krav Maga studio and will take a class on Wednesday evening to try it out. I spoke with the representative and also got a chance to speak with a woman who was there waiting for class to begin. She said she LOVES it and has been going for about 6 months. They have a few options to workout. The Krav maga, Krav Fit which is like Cross Fit which according to their website it is "...principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide." They have a few other classes like boxing and even Hot Yoga. I am pretty much sold and plan to take the class tomorrow and see how it is.

My countdown ~ I mentioned the other day about my count down to June 30th-So I am starting a daily check in called "30 by the 30th!"  I hope you can join me! All you have to do is pick a goal to accomplish my June 30th!

I fasted yesterday my head feels really clear if that makes sense. I am sticking to juices and water. I spoke with my trainer about juicing and I am going to get a small juicer and try it out! I'll keep you posted!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment