Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year Blessings to you all

OMG WHYYYYY IS IT 2018!! Its incredible to even imagine! God is soooo good though. 2017 was a good year. It will be the year major changes happened for me in terms of my health, wealth and spiritual growth.

My husband and I celebrated five months as Vegans! The idea never crossed my mind ever in life until the documentary What the Health and I have not looked back. I am starting 2017 at only eight pounds away from my goal. My husband lost 33 pounds, his blood presdire dropped by about 40 points and is in overall better health concerning other health issues. Both of our doctors are pleased.

We will celebrate three years of marriage in July and that time has certainly flown by. Three is the number of completeness in the Bible and as we learn and grow as a couple I'm excited to see what 2018 will bring our way.

This month I am doing a #JanuaryHealthyVeganChallenge with the Pink and Green and Plant Base group I started in Facebook for Sorors. The idea is a 31 Day Challenge to go completely Whole Food Plant based in terms of our eating. Anyone can join in so join us! 


So #WhatVegansEat is my go to hashtag along with #CyliasVeganJourney on my Instagram CyliaFitAndFab account please feel free to follow me there for updates! 

Today I posted about my first attempt at cooking Black Eyed Peas and promised to share it here on my blog so here we go!









1) Purchase a pack of black eyed peas
2) Rinse peas and soak over night
3) I microwaved my peas for 15 minutes (I did 3, 5 minute sessions rinsing in between)
4) Add veggie broth to crockpot with garlic, onion, bay leaves, Trader Joes 21 Season Salute
5) Add black eyed peas to crockpot on high for 2-3 hours

🎆🎇✨🤗🤗🤗🎆🎇✨

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 
Make 2018 your best year ever! 




No comments:

Post a Comment