Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come fly with me...

Whew it is MARCH 2010!!!! WTH?!?! How did that happen? I am not mad about it though! I am looking forward to spring and then summer!!



Well I finally only 18.5 pounds away from my goal! That's a bit surreal. I really didn't focus on my weight in this blog I wanted to focus on my workouts but ultimately weight loss is my goal so naturally I began to add things about weight loss here and there. I can be honest and say I really don't see it in the mirror. Its funny I went to my old gym yesterday and a few people saw me who haven't seen me in over a year and their eyes bugged out of their heads I was looking like What?!? Finally I walked by and one of the trainers said "Wow you look great you aren't on any drugs are you?" I laughed out loud for real! But she didn't she was dead serious. I told her "No no drugs I've been working out with Charles Harris twice a week since last summer and Weight Watchers." She said "Okay I want to make sure!" I mean really? Would drug use be the first thought there? I, again, don't see it. When I take pictures and do a side by side I do see it but otherwise I don't and maybe its because of how slow it is 80 pounds divided by 14 months is a little over 5 pounds a months that slow so I guess if I went from a size 26 to a size 14 in 3 months I'd notice more? I dont know. The real reason may just be I didn't know how overweight I was so my mind and eyes just didn't connect the true dots.


Anyway I am getting back into my fall groove where I have 2 Personal Training sessions a week and 3 other workouts a week at a minimum. Of course my journey includes finding time to workout, being of service to all mankind, enjoy an active social life with my friends, and dating...whew what a task!

Saturday- No Personal trainer b/c I had 9am health committee meeting then a 10am chapter meeting then dinner with my line sisters

Sunday- No gym b/c I had brunch with my sorors, a membership meeting, then drinks and appetizers with my other sorors

Monday- I went hard did my personal trainer for 1 hour then went to my other gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 1 hour spinning. It felt good

Tuesday- I found a great massage guy...hummmm he looks like the younger cuter brother of the singer Joe...hummmm yummmmyyy....ok anyway I had a lot of knots in my back last week so I went to Massage Envy and happened upon this young man! He was great! I mentioned Message Envy before I think its like having a gym membership for massages you can bank them and I had 4 saved so I am going again tonight. }:-)

Weds-Spinning

Thursday- Socarobics & 1/2 Chizel It class b/c I have a 7pm Conference call & 9pm con call

Friday- A dinner party

Saturday- Socarobic & Personal training

Sunday- I may take 2 or 3 classes at the gym and maybe get some swimming in!



As a reminder I am doing the Iron Girl this summer and I am asking everyone I know to donate $10 to cancer research by Team in Training!!! Thanks so much for your support!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/md/irongcol10/cloweo

No comments:

Post a Comment