Monday, September 5, 2016

I'm Doing Whole 30!






Well its Day 1 of Whole 30 !   So what's Whole 30?! According to their website...

"Eat meat, seafood, eggs, tons of vegetables, some fruit, and plenty of good fats from fruits, oils, nuts and seeds. Eat foods with very few ingredients, all pronounceable ingredients, or better yet, no ingredients listed at all because they’re totally natural and unprocessed."


With that said if you recall my foray with Paleo that it sounds easy enough but it actually eliminates A LOT!!! Well Whole 30 is even more strict than Paleo but I'm game! I promised I would share my daily menu so if others want to try they have some examples to work with! I am still doing Weight Watchers and I recently went back to my Personal Trainer.

Breakfast
1 scrambled
2 slices bacon
1/2 cup  fresh salsa
1/4 cup guacamole

Snack
Watermelon

Lunch
4oz baked salmon
1  cup fresh spinach
1 cup roasted beets

Dinner *Later tonight
Stuffed  Pepper
1/2 cup fresh salsa
1/4 cup guacamole
1/2 cup sauteed spinach, carrots, onions
Sweet potatoe mash

Snack
Organic Apple  sauce

The amazing thing with eating like this is the way my Weight Watcher points are maximized! I still have 20* points left out of 31 and I am FULL!!!

Breakfast

Salmon

From Sam's came on cedar plank added spices

90% lean ground beef 

Fresh peppers


Will add salsa and guac!

Prep for the week! Breakfast is tough since I leave sooooo early so I made these for the rest of the week! I've made them before but typically add cheese but with Whole 30 that's a no no so I filled up on veggies

Six eggs added water and veggies





Well that's all of now! It was a good Day 1 I feel full and satisfied! My energy is good even though I went to New York  yesterday for the Bad Boy Reunion Concert and took a bus back at 1am and got home after 3am and I was up and ready for my 9am workout!  I refused to miss my Personal Training session! It is good to be back with Charles!!! We did some new stuff I LOVED and I know I will feel it tomorrow!  











No comments:

Post a Comment