Sunday, September 25, 2016

Whole 30 Week 1 (Take 2)

Well I am sorry for being MIA! I at least posted every day on my Instagram account mini updates daily with a plan of coming back and do a blog post.

Quick updates: I went to Weight Watchers today I was down less than a pound (.6) but I am ok with that. I lost that since Sept. 10th when I lost the 4.2! I have stayed on track with Whole 30 seven whole days now. I'm happy to share that! I had some challenges especially yesterday at a conference but I stayed the course.

I wanted to share what I've had. First a few pictures and recipes  I added the Stuffed Acorn Squash below post so here goes!






















Acorn Stuffed Squash


Preparation

  1. Preheat your oven to 400 F.
  2. Cut in half add water to bottom and cover acorn squash and season to taste with salt and pepper.
  3. Place the squash on a baking sheet, cut side up, and roast for 30-45 minutes, until the flesh is fork-tender.
  4. Cook the ground beef until browned and set aside.
  5. Add the onions and apples... Addd garlic, and mushrooms to the skillet, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
  6. Add the apples and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the mixture with cinnamon 
  7. Combine the meat, the apple mixture, and mix well.
  8. Divide the stuffing evenly among the squash halves.
  9. Place the squash back in the oven for another 15 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment