Monday, September 26, 2016

Whole 30 Shopping List



Happy Monday Good People!!!!

Week 2 (Take 2) on Whole 30 and the biggest question I've received is "What is on your shopping list? 

Some of my favorite stores are : Trader Joe's , Giant , Safeway , and we justttt got a Wegman's  Whooo Hoooo and I have two local produce markets where I like to get fruits and veggies! In this post I will focus on my as I call it  "My Other Happy Place" 

Trader Joe's 



Seriously though the parking sucks but its worth the hassle so here's my Whole 30 list of great things

 Roasted Plantain Chips

Almond Butter... It comes unsalted but I find myself wanting more and more salt


Coconut Oil Spray

100 calorie Wholly Guacamole


Ghee! Just tried it. Love it!


Cauliflower Rice





Other items I pick up when available:

  • Potatoes Medley (mix of purple, red and yukon)
  • Eggplant
  • Spinach
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Brussels sprouts
  • Baby portobello mushrooms
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Portobello mushroom caps
  • Strawberries
  • Oranges
  • Pink Lady Apples
  • Avocados 
  • Bananas 
Hope this was helpful!!! I have a few other things to try so I'll add them to the update but here ya have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment