Friday, August 30, 2013

Though she be but little, she is fierce!




Wow what a week! What a summer! I can’t even wrap my mind around how the time has flown by on me so quickly! Well I been back to my AKA and Junior League routine. Ironically someone on Instagram was shocked that we (Junior League) began so early lol yeah it doesn’t feel like we had much of a break especially not the membership department!

Anyway in all the busyness I made an effort to cook! Yesss chile I am back in the kitchen and I enjoyed it!!! I will add pictures below with the fixings! Most were easy quick fixes but it is easy to get bored with eating the same ole things and that makes eating out more tempting!

I hit up Trader Joe’s and grabbed some oldies but goodies but found a few new items as well!!

It’s a 3 Day weekend and I can’t waitttttttt!!!! I plan to go back to Weight Watchers and see my old WW Leader Joann! I been slacking and unmotivated I tried to say it shouldn’t matter the message is the message but for me… it does matter so she isn’t that far away so it will be worth the drive! I miss her spunk and real talk! So we will make the drive over and hit the gym (still undecided as to what though) I bee hiding from my Personal Trainer lol smh shameful! I know but remember the goal of the blog was to help a mission woman on a mission to incorporate consistency…so its part of my thing.. our thing so I will work through it.

There is a Greek Day Party and I got tickets to the Baltimore Grand Prix I have never been but seems cool enough to check out plus I got a hook up with tickets!

Ok so for the title I love Shakespeare and I always remember this quote from high school, from a Mid Summers Night Dream b/c I have always been short and feisty lol in the play Helena is implying that although Hermia seems nice enough, when she gets angry she is argumentative and hurtful. So it was like a warning that although Hermia is small (her lack of height is mentioned several times in the play) she is nevertheless a force to be reckoned with. Yeah that’s pretty much me. So I been working on that part a bit but it always reminds me that I am a fighter not in the street like the post card *slow cough* but in life. I go after what I want and I work hard so this journey to wellness as I call it is something I have to stick with so we shall see what the end of 2013 brings but I am feeling like its gonna be a great ride!!!

 I have regained a lot more than I care to admit but my goal is to lose 50 pounds by Jan 1st. I booked a super cool New years trip and I have 2 trips in Sept. Cant wait!!!!

Anyhoo life is good and I am well hope all is good for you all as well!


Use ground turkey or beef, brown meat add spices! Also add onions, peppers, and tomatoes

First boil the green peppers. I used a microwave and did 3 -5 minute sessions until they were a bit soft. THEY WILL BE HOT so be careful. Slow scoop the meat into the peppers that have been cut in half and cover with foil and bake on 350 for about 20 minutes

Uncover the peppers and add cheese and bake for another 10 minutes


I love TJ but use any large portabella muschroom caps, I washed them off then dried them

Add your fave pasta sauce! I used a new TJ one

Add pepperoni and cheese and there you go! Bake for 25 minutes on 350! The mushroom will taste like a moist tender piece of meat! So delish

I use Turkey Bacon great taste!


Now that I think about it I have posted this chicken veggie soup I learned to make while in Panama! Basically chicken, chicken broth, cilantron, carrots, corn, and celery!

NEWNESS and it is good!

NEWSNESS anddd its just ok... Needs more pineapple taste vs caramel

DELISH!!! But high in everything but I guess lower than a cocnut cake lol 6 WW points :-O

Random produce market finds!

Same with this! I add to to almost any meat now!

Ground turkey with the Mojo so soo soo good!

:-)




1 comment: