Monday, September 7, 2009

Out-of-town Guest & YOUR workout!


I have house guest this Labor Day weekend! My good friend (for...hummm...34 years now (lol) we grew up around the corner from each other and our's Moms were pregnant at the same time and we were born only 3 weeks apart) Heather & her daughter are visiting me. We are having a good and active time! My workouts thus far Saturday I had my trainer @ 9am and picked them up @ 11am and we spent Saturday in Baltimore catching the sights and sounds our the city! We did a bit of walking and that was great. Now on Sunday we spent almost 7..count them 7 hours touring Washington, DC!!! Talk about walking...I swear my pants got loose by the time we reached home lol. It was a fun day and I really didn't get tired or winded like I maybe would have if I wasn't back into my workouts and doing the personal training. Touring is an active activity! We did Lincoln, Jefferson, & Washington monuments and memorials. We also did the White House and we did The Air & Space museum as well as the Museum of Natural History. WORK-OUT...


Today is Labor Day and Chizel It had 3 classes today. I went to two classes the Socarobics & the Chizel It class, WOW what a workout my tshirt was SOAKED!


All in all it was a great weekend for seeing a good friend as well as keeping up with my workout. Its so easy to drop your healthy habit when you are around other people or your routine has a change so this is a gold star moment for me!


Tomorrow my personal trainer @ 9am. I told Charles I need to be int he gym EVERY day this week. My official weigh-in is at my Doctor's appointment is a week away on Monday, September 14th. The goal is 50 pounds. I a, about 10 pounds away based on my scale which is 4 pounds more than the Doctor's so I want to really keep it tight this week so I can get as close to my goal as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment