Saturday, September 4, 2010

Checking In

Well I was actually up from 3 weeks ago. It was only .6 so less than a pound but I was SURE I'd be down! Well my home scale goes up and down so I must have gotten on on a good day. I went to my personal training session with Charles. Yikessss! I been MIA for real! We did some cool old things with a twist like doing the mall stairs. This time with weights...two 10 pound weights in fact...whew! I actually got there 1 hour early so I walked around the mall while on the phone that was about 1/4 of a mile and then went inside. Afterwards I did Socarobics I was a little tired but I did it anyway. So 2 good hours. Waiting on Mister we have some sight seeing to do and he wanted to walk the 3 miles in Columbia today. Its a perfect day great weather so that sounds like a plan!

Sunday I am headed to Brick Bodies for a class or 2 and Monday they are doing 3 classes at Chizel it so I will do that! Tuesday I'll have my personal training session. Back on it yall!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment