Tuesday, October 20, 2009

E.D.D. Just Do It-Day 1 of 30


Well the 30 days of 30 minutes of "Every Damn Day-Just Do It-Nike" fitness challenge began yesterday. So this is what went down...

60 minutes- Personal Trainer

60 minutes - Chizel It Be Fit Baltimore Mega Fitness cardio workout. The City of Baltimore has a great program called Be Fit. It is done in collaboration with several partners including my personal trainer Charles Harris. It was an hour long cardio class held at the Cahill Recreation center @ 7pm. In a show of support, I went with some of the other Chizel It heads. It was a good workout and I will post pics later on. The most amazing thing was a 70 plus year old woman who had the body of a...I dunno a bikini model in her 20s! I am talking cut up! Six-Pack and just fly! How inspiring! It was a large crowd of almost 50 people of all ages, sizes, and fitness levels. Good stuff Mayor Dixon!

Today...oh today. Its only 10:30 am and I am already tired! I am not even half way thru my workday! But its Day 2 and I packed my workout clothes and I will hit the gym after work. There is a 5:45 Maximum Circuit Cardio class and I should get there just in time for that otherwise I may do the treadmill and wait for Charles' class at 6:30pm EITHER WAY I AM GOING TODAY! I have already made up in my mind that I will not fail so I am free from the fear that can come with putting yourslf to the test. What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment