Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Everywhere is on my list!"

Well as most of you know I am an avid traveler! Anyway I am a fan of this guy Jay who travels... I am assuming professionally?  Like this has to be his full time job or he is independently wealthy or both! *Note to self to check on that he's a cutie with a passport! Anyhoo off topic...kinda!


Anyway he has an award winning blog entitled Jay's Travels and his motto is "Everywhere is on my list!" Don't you just love that!? Anyway he does a spotlight on fellow travelers and he selected me as a feature! Check it out!

Traveler Spotlight – Cylia

I mention it because I talk about my weight loss & exercise commitment  and how I still made time to workout and eat right while on the go and seeing the world! Just food for thought as the new-ness of New Years wears off and we press ahead!

Laters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment