Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Countdown!

Well it is November 29th! In a little over a month 2012 will come a knocking! Or rather come a' kicking in the door! I had a goal of 19 l.bs by New Years Eve!  I dunno yall lol 5 weeks which I guess is not that bad a 3.8 pound per week loss! If I keep it tight its doable! Totally!


Countdown!

Thinking positive! I'mma make it happen or darn near it!

Well my workouts have been on point! I feel really good about getting back on track! As a quick review


Saturday- Spinning class 60 minutes
Sunday- Body Pump & Body Combat  120 minutes
Monday- Personal Training with Charles  60 minutes

Good stuff!

I was struggling with my eating this weekend! The extra exercise really causes me to get hungry! It is not just in my head! As this article says:

The basic problem is that while it's true that exercise burns calories and that you must burn calories to lose weight, exercise has another effect: it can stimulate hunger. That causes us to eat more, which in turn can negate the weight-loss benefits we just accrued. Exercise, in other words, isn't necessarily helping us lose weight. It may even be making it harder.


Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1914974,00.html#ixzz1f6yHsXtV
What a dilemma! You exercise to lose weight but it makes you hungry! So I been dealing with that! On Sunday it was bad I went over by 26 points *gulp* and Monday by 10 points! Sunday I worked out harddd for 2 hours so I came home reallllly hungry! I can confess I had a McDonald's caramel sundae which is now 10 points, then I had some wine, a bag of kettle corn which is 7 points, and peanut butter also 7 points! *BOOM* 26 extra points!  Granted I earned 32 points exercising! But if I am really on it, I need to not touch those! All those points are basically like having a Big Mac! :-(  But that is the beauty of Weight Watchers I earned the points therefore if I need them they are there! So better to use them having exercised than just over eating with no activity points in the bank! *Silver lining* :-)

Monday I was a lil better but still over so I am not going to beat myself up because I am just getting on track! But no excuses! But every day I am getting better!

My challenge this week is getting 4 days in. And in all honesty I want to do something every day because missing one day is a slippery slope for me!

Today I work 7:30-3:30, then teach from 5-9pm I am going to do something even if it is 100 crunches before the end of the day.
Weds- I work 7:30-3:30 then teach from 8:15-9:30 I really could workout at the school and bring a change of clothing. Scratch that I WILL take my gym bag and workout after work!
Thursday- I work 7:30-3:30 then I have an Alpha Phi Alpha event from 6:00-7:30pm (is the latest I plan to stay) Something at work again maybe the stairs!? Still need to train for that event in February!
Friday - Is date night :-)
Saturday- 7:30am check in with WW and I set up a 9am Personal Training session with Charles but I have a sorority meeting/luncheon at my old chapter I must get to by 11am so that is cutting it close

Ughh my life, my life, my life! And I wouldn't change a  thing!

Speaking of date night our friend Beres Fan is still around :-) We had a failure to communicate a few weeks ago but we resolved it and we are starting from scratch. I can't act like I am not happy. I like him! So there's a new movie I want to see called My Week With Marilyn Monore   so that's our game plan for Friday night! :-)
Anyyyhoooo I am still in shock that its almost 2012! Time flies! But I must say I am looking forward to what I will look like and feel like at the end of the countdown! Do you have any goals you want to reach before 2011 says bye bye? If not think of at least 3! My countdown goals are 1) Journal daily 2) Exercise at least 4 days a week 3) Do daily healthy & happy affirmations!

So countdown with me and my newest favorite song
:-)
I like that pink & green action Beyonce!

No comments:

Post a Comment