Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Yesterday You Said Tomorrow.



Well its Day #4 of my 30 minutes for 30 days workout challenge! As a quick recap Day #1 I did 30 minutes on the treadmill, Day #2 I did Spinning for 1 hour & Body Flow for 1 hour , Day #3 I did Spinning for 30 minutes and Building Brick Bodies (which was a super challenging cardio and strength training class) for 1 hour with one of my fave instructors who has been on break for a while because she had a baby! Boooyy did she come back rearing to go!!! Thanks Ericka!!!

Today is Day 4 and I am back in the office. I was up late last night on the phone and woke up dragging at 5:30am caught the 6:30am bus and made it to work by 7:15am. Whew I am tired already! Seriously I need a nap and might just take one!

Today is the REAL test! My plan is to go to the gym after work and do a spinning class. My back up is going to be doing my treadmill at home for at least 30 minutes. I don't want to fall victim to (as the picture says) Yesterday, You Said Tomorrow.
The reason the 30 day challenge is helpful to me is because I get so busy and one missed workout is a slippery slope for me! One day turns into two then three then next thing you know its been a week! I understand that my body requires exercise to lose weight. I just accept that now so my goal to keep it active.

The good thing is my 37 pounds by my 37th birthday is already working it self out!

I am down 3 pounds since 1/1/2012!  I sure am happy! I been drinking more water, tracking, and planning my meals! Who woulda thunk it would have worked lol

I was sharing with a friend who wants to lose weight that I typically jump on the exercise train first then slowly get back on track with journaling and making better food choices because trying to do everything "right" is overwhelming! I think that is wise advice especially in the new year.

So... Day #4

I put it out there and now I have to back it up! :-)


I'll check back!

1 comment: