Friday, August 21, 2009

Exercising While on Vacay


Well I am in Atlanta aka HOT-lanta! My goal was to use this time away from home to celebrate a dear soror & friend's baby shower and it morfed into a girl's getaway weekend!
I decided I had to take advantage of not having a 3 hour plus commute by working out everyday! I actually do well when I go away so this is not that big of a deal. I actually like working out my major issue is the commute wears me out so I need to use this time to add workouts.
I set a goal of reaching 50 pounds lost by my next Dr's appt in September so I need to use this time wisely. I plan to go to Weight Watchers while I am here as well.

This morning I woke up at 6am (darn internal clock) but I got myself moving to the gym and worked out for about an hour. I did cardio (treadmill & eliptical-45 minutes total) and weights. Good stuff!

It will be a busy weekend but the hotel I am staying at, The W Hotel in Buckhead has a great gym and I'll be using it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment