Monday, August 24, 2009

Getting It In


Well week 2 of 5 is a done deal! I see my Dr in 3 weeks and I want to be at 50 pounds lost by then. At my last visit I was 30 pounds down. Since then I have gone between 33 and 36.5 the scale keeps moving that's a bit frustrating. A/w I must pat myself on the back I went away to my Soror's baby shower & an impromptu Girlfriends weekend in HOT-lanta and I stuck to my workout routine. Plus I had GREAT time!!! My goal was to workout each day. I was able to workout out 2 out of 3 days so that's a good thing. The W Hotel in Buckhead has an awesome gym! They even gave away free earphones and Bliss handiwipes!


Getting it in...that's the name of the game. I am seeing now that exercise has to become part of who you are not just something you do. I always remember reading an article about the Top Executives in the country and they all said working out was a priority one even said he works out everyday just like he brushes his teeth. WOW that's someone who has made fitness a part of who they are not just something to do. I am stepping up my workout grind I have been easing my way back in but now its time to turn it up to reach this goal by September 14th. I joined the Chizel It Gym today which is where I have been doing my personal training and taking Socarobics. Its more cost effective and the vibe there is really positive and encouraging.
Tomorrow I want to take the evening class. I will post an update!

No comments:

Post a Comment