Friday, August 28, 2009

Missed Workout :-(


Well I had the best intentions yesterday... I planned to catch my regular 3:38 bus and get to the gym by 5:30 like Tuesday and do Socarobics and maybe the Chizel It class with my trainer Charles. Well I was there 10 minutes early and the 3:38 never came!!!!! I was standing outside in the DC heat wearing black for about 30 minutes....which is when the local bus came *insert disgusted look here* I didn't get home until almost 7pm and I was beat...so no gym... Life would be good if I had a gym at work then I could do even 30 minutes in the midday and not worry about the commute. But alas stuff happens right.


Today I am going out with...what to call him??? Hummm we'll see after tonight. Anyhow dating and trying to be fit & fab is a challenge. Dating involves a lot of eating and going out so that's a lot of self control and making healthy choices to not throw you off calorie wise. Also it cuts into workout time for example I have to head home and get ready no time to workout tonight! But I am also trying to find different things to do beside eating so we can spend time together and do something active like bowling, working out @ the gym, walking, etc. we'll see how it goes.
The lesson ladies & gents is... one missed workout does not a backslider make! Saturday morning off to WW at 7 and then to my Personal Trainer @ 9 and Socarobics @ 1oam then on with the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment