Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hanging out then working out bad combo!


Had my Personal Training session @ 9am this morning and boy was I dragging! I went out last a little late night b/c its Baltimore Summer Restaurant Week ! This is a great event b/c at select restaurants you can enjoy a variety of three-course dinners, in just about any cuisine that strikes your fancy, for only $30.09! Or try three-course lunches at select restaurants for just $20.09. Ok so I cut & pasted that from the site lol but a good friend and I went to The Oceanaire Seafood Room. It was a beautiful restaurant! There was a great crowd and the staff was awesome! It was a great night out! The crab cakes were great but in keeping on track I had the crab soup which is low fat and I had 1 of the 2 crab cakes and half of the dessert.
Lesson learned though I had 1 adult beverage really only half of it but I guess b/c I have not had any liquor for a while it really was in my system! My trainer was somewhat sympathetic but still pushed me. What more can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment