Monday, July 27, 2009

Personal Training 101

Well today was my first personal training session with Charles Harris of Chizel-It fame. It was a W-O-R-K-O-U-T! I have had personal trainers in the past but I always wait until I am frustrated or desperate to go to them. This time I want to be proactive with someone who is a professional. I am worn out! I was really pushed to the limit which is what I need. Here's a good article on 10 Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer.





Snapshot:

We all need a little help with exercise sometimes, whether we're just starting out or we've been at it for a long time. Still, there are people who shy away from training, unsure of what they'll get out of the experience or whether it's worth the money. Take a look at just a few reasons people typically hire personal trainers and see if it's the right decision for you.
1. You're Not Seeing ResultsIf you've been exercising consistently for several weeks or months and aren't seeing the changes you'd like, hiring a trainer may be a good choice. A trainer can look at your current program and eating habits and help you see where you could make changes to create more effective workouts. A trainer can also help you determine if the goals you've set are realistic for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment