Thursday, July 30, 2009

Keeping promises



Well just checking in I promised my Personal Trainer I would do 2 days on my treadmill at home for 30 minutes before I see him again...which is this Saturday sooooo that left today and tomorrow! Well thanks to baby sister I kept my promise and did the 30 minutes while watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I am glad I did it.Honestly keeping a promise to my workout routine is important and I know I need to exercise to be successful at my weight loss efforts so I had to post this update b/c I have been trying to do this fir months and couldn't seem to just do it.

Next topic...I am still sore from my first personal training session on Monday! WTH?! Yikes! What will Saturday bring? There's no telling! I am looking forward to it though! Closing thought... :0)

Promises are like crying babies in a theater, they should be carried out at once.
~Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment