Sunday, November 8, 2009

Food finds

I got a few emails about the food I've been eating along this journey so I said let me do a post with a few of my staples.


Worldwide Protein Shakes Low calories taste ok good pre or post workout



Trader Joe's Orange Chicken - Similar to General Tso chicken!
I use a lot of WW products the dessert are really good




Trader Joe pasta sauce its 99cents & 50 calories in 1/2 a cup!



Salmon! I have it 1 to 2 times per week. I heard years ago J-Lo eats salmon like 5-6 times a week. How I dunno but it is very good, high in healthy fat, and quick & easy to make!




Lean Cuisine is also another good meal on the go idea. Also when a craving for something fattening hits its a good substitute


I tend to use the dishes that have mostly protein and veggies



I buy the sea salt brand its a great snack! Just watch the portions 6 chips = a servings





















Hummus I've never really been a fan but I tried this to go snack and really liked the roasted red pepper!





Fuze drinks are excellent! I love water but that can get boring.





























With my workouts protein shakes are essential I try to stick with the lite version. i am not a big breakfast person so I will drink this in the morning


Greek yogurt is all the rage. This is the only brand that I like. I usually add a pack of splenda















I loveeeee these meatballs! They are pre-cooked I just pop them in the microwave or crock pot with sauce



Love popcorn! I hate the lite version so I opt for the 100 calorie butter brand.
As I think of other things I will add another post!

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment