Saturday, November 14, 2009

Somethings Gotta Give...and that's ok!


I am super busy today. I know what's new? lol I am blessed in a sense to not be married and not have children at this time because that means I can focus on my goals without the guilt or divided time some women in my age group have must deal with. Its just me and my stuff for now anyway. I have this huge goal and I can dedicate 110% of my efforts to it. Yeah right. I think that's a common misconception that single women have all this free time. To be honest I don't know how I will fit a husband and children into my life but like minded women I know and mentors I have assure me when the right person comes along I will make time and well kids force you to make time so it will work its self out. Cool. Because for real I am at a loss as to how I can add anything more to my life lol
In the meantime I have a hectic schedule and I have basically created this blog to prove anyone can make time to workout and strive for a healthier lifestyle. My lesson to myself is I am important. My goals are important. That size 16 dress is important lol so my workouts are a priority no matter what.


My schedule today is crazy! I have a sorority meeting (2.5 hours), I am keeping my personal training appointment smack dab in the middle of a crazy day (1hr), I have to get my hair done (2.5 hours), make up (1hr), & nails and toes done (1.5hrs) for a wedding that starts at 6pm and then onto a birthday party that starts at 9pm. I am already tired! lol But it going to be fun and I am looking forward to both celebrations. If you do some quick math that's 8-9hours I need and my day starts at 10am with that meeting (never mind having to send ebay stuff off at the post office before any of this). Uggghhh that might wait until Monday!


Live, Love, Laugh! is my motto...Life is good and I enjoy it!


Realistically, unless all the stars align I won't be getting somethings done but that's okay. I have a curling iron, nail polish, and I do an a okay job with my makeup. The top priority is getting to my personal trainer. He & the crew at doing a week long cruise so we will workout 3 times this week. Initially, I was supposed to go to Spokane, Wa. so it worked out but now that trip is off so I have to make sure I get to the gym and get my workouts in while he is away. But I will deal with that plan in time, just going to focus on today's stuff and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment