Half way through the workout....
I wanted to say something profound when I hit that 100 mark but that fell kinda flat lol so the idea of listing 100 observations/ realizations I have made over my lifetime but really most came to mind from January 2009 to now. That's a 15 month span of time where I swear it flew by but a lot of progress was made mentally, physically, emotionally, & spiritually.
1. I am happier
2. I am healthier
3. I am smaller
4. I am more fit
5. I am more energetic (as if that was possible)
6. I am nicer (still got my Mean Girl card but...)
7. Its easier to travel
8. I wear smaller, cuter clothing
9. I can workout longer
10. I can workout harder
11. My mind is more clear
12. My determination is more fixed
13. My drive is more solid
14. I feel in control
15. I enjoy receiving a lot of compliments
16. I feel more alive
17. I am more confident
18. I am more active
19. I am more aware of my feelings
20. I am more forgiving
21. I am not afraid to step on the scale regardless of what I am wearing or what time of the day it is :-)
22. I feel a sense of accomplishment
23. I love working out
24. I love pushing myself beyond what I think are my limits
25. I like trying new things
26. Failure can be a good thing
27. God is able
28. I am capable
29. I am stronger than I think I am
30. I am fearless (except when it comes to bugs, rats, & snakes, etc.)
31. I am a role model
32. I am not perfect
33. I no longer strive towards perfection
34. Delay is not denial
35. I love myself
36. I care about others and their struggles
37. Its ok to skip a workout or two or even a week...just get back on track...
38. It cost a lot of money to lose weight and be healthier (sorry cold hard fact)
39. I have spent a lot of money... 2 gyms, personal trainer twice a week for 9 months, Weight Watchers, protein shakes, vitamins, Doctor visits, nutritionist, etc. but its worth every red cent.
40. I have NO REGRETS
41. I can see a lifelong healthy lifestyle for me and my family
42. All goals are attainable
43. Being incredibly sore is ok...sometimes lol
44. Dating & Dieting can work
45. Its ok to skip a meal
46. Eating at night is a bad thing
47. Ordering dessert is okay
48. Love is the only true adventure....
49. Life has its ups & downs
50. Its only a test
51. Its ok to ask for help
52. Its not a sign of weakness to cry
53. Real friends remain
54. New friends appear
55. Life is a series of accomplishments & disappointments...spend more time on the good stuff
56. Take care of yourself first!
57. Make yourself a priority (see above in case you missed the point)
58. Don't allow anyone into your space that will not treat you the way you deserve to be treated
59. Therapy works!
60. Learn to trust people
61. Quotes are good for you and for others!
62. History is the best teacher
63. I appreciate the mind body connection more...still need to overcome the roadblocks of my mind however I am and will always be a work in progress.
64. Exercise is cheaper than Lexapro
65. Its cool to FINALLY weigh less than what I have been lying about on my driver's licence
66. I AM HAPPY & HEALTHY
67. I am stronger mentally
68. I am more open
69. I like change
70. I have learned how to relax
71. Massage Envy is the best
72. I have not had a Krispy Kreme donut in over a year
73. I have not had a 5 Guys burger in over a year
74. There are some trigger foods I will never eat again and I am ok with that!
75. Life isn't perfect and will never be perfect and that's ok
76. Being of service to others is essential to a good life
77. Balance is the key...
78. Life is good
79. Challenges are opportunities
80. LOSING WEIGHT CAN MAKE YOU GRUMPY
(sorry to anyone I screamed on, fussed at, or rolled my eyes at in your face...if you missed oh well no harm no foul)
81. I've learned not to be so sensitive... so you didn't know about the big news early on, you didn't get invited to the party, you didn't get to go on the trip...so what?! What other people do is SO not about me... and that's totally OKAY! LOL
82. I will always love Jay Z
83. Beyonce' is aiight and yes I am being a hater I am allowed!
84. Laughter is the best medicine
85. Love your parents...warts & all :-) (Run tell 'dat!)
86. It was/is a blessing to have parents that instilled my "YOU ARE THE BEST" philosophy in me or as my friend Tovia says "Your parents did a GOOD job..." although there is a hint of scarcasim and concern in her voice and facial expression when she says that! But whatever Cylia is the best! *throwing confetti*
87. Not everyone is in your corner & that's ok
88. I may not be everyone's "cup of tea" and that's ok too
89. I trust God
90. I don't always do right but I mostly mean well
91. I love to travel and will figure a way to parlay that into a Rachel Ray (my nemisis) like empire...
92. I don't fear the seatbelt on the airplane anymore
93. I am blessed
94. I have sound judgement I just need to use it more often
95. I swear by the power of daily affirmations & mediation
96. I feel my collar bones now *giggle*
97. Fitting rooms are a good, safe place to shed a tear when you fit into a smaller jeans size!
98. I am working on a good bye letter to Lane Bryant & Ashly Steawrt & the Women's department of Macy's etc.
99. It feels good to go from "Theroy to Practice"
100. If I never achieve another goal in my life I will be okay with that :-) Because this feels great & I am in a happy and content place!