Tuesday, November 30, 2010

On a School Night!


Well its been a longgg day but I am happy to report I got my 30 minutes in and I got it in IN THE GYM! I would have to dig in the blog crates to be sure, but I don't think I have made a school night appearance in the gym since the summertime! Terrible! Fortunately the weather was not too bad and the traffic was decent so I made good time. My focus was to get to the gym no stopping, no thinking! There was a  6pm class I arrived by 5:30ish and the plan was to take a 6pm cardio class...well it never happened b/c the teacher was a no show! I did the treadmill for 15 minutes and Lippy for 15 minutes and bounced. The next class was at 7pm with my trainer but that is just too late. Plus I was hoooongry! I did a little better in terms of food today. I am feeling a lil inspired by the new Weight Watchers program. I am looking forward to Saturday's meeting!

Breakfast- Kashi Go Lean crunch w/ skim milk and a small banana
Lunch- A Harvest Salad (pictured below)
2 small chocolates
Dinner Sushi & white wine

All in all not a bad day! I still need to work on being on top of my food but slowly but surely it'll all come back together! Its a new day!

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
~
Maria Robinson



Harvest Salad = mixed greens, chicken, peppers, onions, cranberries, walnuts, and balsamic vinaigrette

No comments:

Post a Comment