Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cheers to a new month!

“Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.”
Oprah Winfrey



Words cannot fully express how happy I am to put November behind me for a lot of reasons! Its December! How in the heck did that happen?!? 2011 is right around the corner and I am very excited about it! I am not a New Year's Resolutions type of person because why wait to change? I am still aiming for 20 pounds by Dec 31st I am down 3 at last weigh in so 17 to go. Saturday I will get my new Weight Watchers information and hit the ground running with that! I know I have to do both workout and eat right. I know. But in an effort to just get something going I opted to get back to the gym and then get the diet back on track. Worked before!

A/w I posted this pic from my trip to Hotlanta in April. Its my interim goal pic on my journey back. This trip was a blast and I just remember being happy, carefree, healthy, and focused! I think it was a brief moment in time I can truly say I figured out how to balance my hectic life and that is another goal to get back to! I always need a project I guess :-) A/w here are my planned workouts. I am following my personal trainers advice to WRITE IT DOWN!  Click here for an article on Goal Setting  and I have not been on this website in forever but found this article on 3 Fat Chicks Stay Motivated To Lose Weight Through Proper Goal Setting check them out! As the year is coming to a close try and make one change and carry it over into the new year!

Workouts for rest of the week
12/1 Wednesday- Spinning
12/2 Thursday- Socarobics (and maybe Chizel it)
12/3 Friday-Zumba
12/4 Saturday-Socarobics & Personal trainer
12/5 Sunday- TBA 30 minutes of something before church and AKA Sorors brunch

No comments:

Post a Comment