Thursday, June 19, 2014

T 25 for breakfast. ..

Needless to say I've been slacking on my blogging and typically that happens when I'm slacking on my workouts so in an effort to stay encouraged I'm chronicling my T25 transformation.  If I commit to working that program and reporting it that will force me to stay focused. With that said I woke up at about 4:30 am and decided I would do the Alpha Cardio DVD. I stayed in bed till 5am then went downstairs in my pj's and did the 25 minute workout! Whew!



Last night I did one of the workouts but it was a double workout day. I just didn't have it in me. It's an aspirational goal and not bad it you can't do it but it's a extra workout before STATday ie., the day you check your stats/ Saturday.  I started my program on Saturday because of my crazy hours I don't need Saturday and Sunday as rest/stretch days because that's two guaranteed workout days I can get in.

They provide you with a calendar and it looks like the idea is to only workout 5 days a week. I think I will push through daily though.

My goal is to join one of my sorors to workout tonight at 5pm for my personal trainers Chizel it class. And of course I can't find my chest strap for my heart rate monitor!  I really like knowing exactly how many calories I'm burning per workout! I know there is another on floating around so I will look for it but just have to guess-timate tonight lol

I have a sorority meeting tonight so if I can get another decent commute home I can hit the class, grab something to eat, and hit the meeting and call it a day. It's supposed to be super hot again today. No bueno! But after the snow storms I dare not complain!! Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment