Sunday, June 29, 2014

Week 3 T25!!

Well we are onto Week 3! For a quick recap:
Week 1 -I did all 5 T25 workouts plus the treadmill and a workout with my personal trainer and journaled my food
Result: Gained a pound

Week 2- I only did 2 out of 5 T25 workouts barely journaled
Result: Loss a pound

I posted on Facebook that I can't call it and whatever I'm moving on to Week 3.

Well if it's one thing I've learned it's that the body is not a machine so I just have to keep plugging along and focus on the longer bigger picture!  

I got up and cooked more egg muffins and did my Week 3 Day 2 workout Speed 1.0 I think that's my new favorite.  It's challenging but I really like it! Last night I did a Zumba, reggae aerobics, and Chizel it class! I could only stay for 1 hour but it was great! I had big plans on going to a soror's birthday party in DC but literally came home took a shower and fell out and didn't wake up until 6am!!! Lol crazy!!!

Anyway off to do laundry!  I also plan to make some more paleo inspired meal ideas thinking turkey meatballs and spaghetti squash with spinach! 

Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment