Saturday, December 11, 2010

3,500



Well for the record... 1 pound of fat loss or gained is as a result of over eating or creating a deficient of 3,500 calories. Ahh simple math... In theory! Well this week at Weight Watchers I lost 1 pound. That technically is a good thing but dang nam it I wanted more! A lady lost 5 pounds last week and she looks like she is at goal already so what the heck?!? Well as soon as I heard it I was like "ehh" and the WW check in lady said with a smile "Well it is a LOSS!" I said "Ehhh" and got off the scale. I instantly ran through in my mind what could have gone wrong I mean I worked out and did pretty good at least I was tracking again. But when I thought about what I had...Sunday the all you can eat brunch where I basically had all my daily points plus a good bit of my weekly 49...I also had fried chicken wings, butter pop corn at work that I have no clue how many points a bag is...chocolate candy...and 2 milk shakes...Ummm yeah I'mma take my 1 pound and run lol

So this week we got to pull it together. I did not get a chance to go grocery shopping but tomorrow I am going to hit the gym hard and then the produce market for some fruits & veggies. I already plan to have curry shrimp and some chicken dish. Planning is key in terms of food and exercise.

Exercise:
Saturday-30 minutes
Sunday-Spin, Body Pump, Body Combat
Monday-30 minutes
Tuesday- Spin
Weds.-Body Pump & Kickboxing
Thursday-30 minutes
Friday-30 minutes

This is the plan. Saturday we'll see what the scale says about my plan. I must say the new WW journal is great and gives room for your plan for the week, level of hunger, goals for the week, and a great new section anticipated obstacles & solutions.

My personal trainer is off this week so that was what I listed as a possible obstacle and the possible solution was to take extra classes. Another issue was snacking my solution is to plan treats and not just go with the urge.

So I did my 30 minutes today after a longgggg day and I am patting myself on back for that! I just did some walking, squats, upper and lower body weights while watching a movie!

Well I am reposting this poem yet again this week! Boy did I need to read it!

If I ONLY Lost Just One Pound Each Week in 2011
By Valentine’s Day I’d be 6 pounds lighter! I’m telling you – I’m loving it!
By St. Patrick’s Day I’d be 11 pounds lighter! With the luck-o-the Irish I’ll make my goal!
By Easter I’d be 12 pounds lighter! I’d be a cuter bunny!
By Memorial Day I’d be 21 pounds lighter! Won’t let it rain on my parade!
By Flag Day I’d be 23 pounds lighter!Boy, could I wave my flag then!

By Independence Day I’d be 26 pounds lighter!That’s a neat declaration of independence from overeating!
By Labor Day I’d be 35 pounds lighter!What a wonderful reward for all my hard work!
By Columbus Day I’d be 41 pounds lighter!What a joy to discover what I can do!
By Halloween I’d be 43 pounds lighter!I didn’t think I’d have had a ghost of a chance!
By Thanksgiving I’d be 47 pounds lighter!I’d have so much to be thankful for!

By Christmas Eve I’d be 51 pounds lighter!
Talk about being merry!
By New Year’s Eve I’d be 52 pounds lighter!It’s not just a new year, it’s a NEW ME!!
My Weight Watchers leader shared this with our class when some of us were upset that we ONLY lost 1 pound... 1 pound may not seem like a lot but in 1 year thats 52 pounds gone! For some of us that would surpass our weight loss goal so be encouraged 1 pound a week is a GREAT thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment