Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Beginnings...


Well with a new month, a new attitude, and even a new Weight Watchers program it seems like its a season of new beginnings. I just got back from my Weight Watchers meeting. Talk about a new beginning!  I haven't been in a longgg time but with all the buzz on line about the new Point Plus program it seemed like as good a time as any to go back; plus I am still paying for it. Well I wasn't happy with the scale but I know part of the problem was T.O.M. I feel bloated and have cramps and in fact that derailed my date last night :-(  I was really looking forward to it but I just came home and went to bed. He understood and we spoke for a while but I am dissapointed I didn't make it out but it was soooo cold I was happier home with a heating pad! But anyway the new WW program seems interesting. My WW Leader would always tell us all points are not created equal and this program seems to sure that up. I get more points but points for certain foods are higher so as my Mother would say its six of one, half a dozen of the other.

I went right to the supermarkert because I been slacking big time and eating out a lot. With the new program all fruits and veggies are zero points for one serving so we'll see how this week goes. A few of the Saturday regualrs went Sunday and came back and this week to report back. One woman lost 5 pounds this week! *gasp* Sweet! She said it was really good but tracking is a must. So we'll see.

I have training today but skipped Socarobics to rest up since my energy is a little low.  Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment